Basement Busk Basement Busk

Gildedguy you are amazing <3

Slush Invaders Duel Slush Invaders Duel

I remember watching this back then, this specific animation inspired the hell out of me to animate more. Sadly I just wasn't talented back then. I am back now, and this animation once again inspires me. I get mega feels from this, not only for kinda nostalgia reasons, but for the feels naturally in this story.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Loved this, especially as the floating to me seems like a metaphor. Everyone's down to earth, he's not. Atleast, he doesn't act like it. The nice social interaction made him realise that he really is down to earth :) Very deep and nice.

Spiderman in the Kawaii W Spiderman in the Kawaii W

Fucking lost it at the Yamcha death spiderman part... crap man. Great presentation, great art style, and great voice acting.

Police Cops Police Cops

Absolutely brilliant. Hilarious, originally animated, voices were great and the plotline was well thought out along with the dialogue. Will keep my eye on your future submissions

Remembered - Jordan Allen Remembered - Jordan Allen

You have a great sense of movement, and know how to make an animation not seem still all the time. Drawing can improve, but it's not always the design that makes an animation good.
As for audio, your cousin is talented. I will keep remembering this guy (see what i did there?) as i really like this style. Props to both of you

Jaybabywolf responds:

Thanks for the review man! I'll definitely pass on the kind words to my cousin!

And I'll agree with you on the drawing front, but I'm definitely working on my drawing skills and hopefully focus a bit more on my use of colour and clean up.

But thank you for the compliments man, it means a lot to hear it!

LoL - Play Safe -parody LoL - Play Safe -parody

Can see straight away you're inspired by Gonzossm.
Only because I am too haha. Other than that, great work! I agree with the other review though, could be nice if it was longer.

Wariatadi responds:

yes you are right! I love gonzossm animation and want to be as good as him. ;)

Pip: Black and White Pip: Black and White

Very creative!! I definitely enjoyed watching this

Michael Gove Knows Best Michael Gove Knows Best

Yeah he's a cunt. Ruining my education.
Nice animation though, nice sense of movement, although some parts seem slow, like the brick part.
Overall I'll give you a 3 for effort.
Keep going and you'll get much better :D